So as some of you may know I am currently searching for a house. The whole process is certainly not what I thought it would be like. To keep myself sane I’ve chosen to see the funny side of it all and I hope you all appreciate my experience so far as depicted in GIFS.
What I thought house hunting would be like:
Looking at my dream home…
2. Lots of stock to choose from.
3. It only taking a few weeks
1. There are some seriously expensive bombs out there!
2. Everyone else seems to be looking for a home at the same time as me.
3. People will outbid you and you will miss out on your dream home.
4. You will check your phone every 5 minutes to see if any new homes have been posted
5. It will seem never-ending
6. You’ll lose you mind and start considering the craziest properties
7. You might even convince your self that you could renovate a house and have your own renovation show!
8. Eventually you’ll find one and actually have to move all you belongings into it.
8. And then you can sit down and relax and enjoy your new home.