- 3 white chocolate melts, melted
- 12 small gingerbread men biscuits
- 12 chocolate wafer rolls
- 400ml Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vodka
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 whole cloves
- Step 1To make the spiced syrup, combine the sugar, golden syrup and 80ml (1/3 cup) water in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Add the ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Simmer for 5 minutes then pour the syrup into a heatproof jug or bowl. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until chilled. Strain and discard the spices.
- Step 2Meanwhile, use the melted white chocolate to stick 8 gingerbread men onto 8 wafer rolls. Set aside until set.
- Step 3Crumble remaining gingerbread men onto a plate. Dip rims of 4 serving glasses in the syrup and allow excess to drip off. Dip in the crushed gingerbread. Set aside until set.
- Step 4Combine Baileys, vodka and 1/3 cupful of spiced syrup in a large jug. Add ice cubes. Stir to combine. Strain into prepared glasses. Gently spoon cream on top. Drizzle over a little of the remaining syrup and sprinkle with the remaining crumbled gingerbread. Top with decorated and undecorated wafer rolls.
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pouring cream
- 150g white chocolate, chopped
- 11/2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Halved marshmallows, to serve
- Maraschino cherries with stems, to serve
- Ferrero Raffaello chocolates, to serve
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1 Stir milk, cream and 100g choc in a small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Set aside in a heatproof jug to cool.
- Step 2 Spread the coconut over a small plate. Melt the remaining 50g choc and spread over another small plate. Dip the rims of 4 serving glasses in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Dip in the coconut. Set aside until set.
- Step 3 Thread marshmallows, cherries and Raffaellos onto 4 bamboo skewers. Combine the milk mixture, vodka and crème de cacao in a jug. Add ice cubes. Stir to combine. Strain into glasses. Decorate with skewers to serve.
Christmas Slipper- A variation on the Cinderella Slipper
30ml Raspberry Vodka + 30ml Whipped Cream Vodka + 100ml Milk + Frozen raspberries to serve
Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, then strain into a stemmed cocktail glass. Serve with frozen raspberries.
- 40 ml cognac
- 30 ml Crème de cacao white
- 15 ml almond milk
- 15 ml double cream
- Recipe by Giuseppe Gallo
- Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, then strain into a stemmed cocktail glass. Grate over a pistachio, then garnish with the whole nuts and star anise.
- 1/2 cup (125ml) honey
- 3/4 ripe pineapple, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) dark rum
- Ice cubes
- 6 cups (1.5L) ginger beer
- Dried pineapple rings, mint sprigs & halved passionfruits, to serve
- 1. Place honey in a large frypan over medium heat and bring to a simmer for 2-3 minutes or until lightly caramelised. Add pineapple and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until lightly caramelised. Cool completely, then place in blender with rum and whiz to a puree.
- 2. Fill a punchbowl with ice. Strain pineapple puree through a fine sieve into punchbowl and stir through ginger beer.
- 3. Garnish with dried pineapple, mint and passionfruit.
- 30mL Baileys Red Velvet Irish Cream
- 30mL vodka
- 30mL cream
- Fill a short glass with ice.
- Add Baileys Red Velvet, vodka, cream, and stir
- 45mL The Craft & Co Gingerbread Gin
- 30mL crème de cacao
- 30mL cream
- Ginger biscuit, crumbed, to garnish
- Add ingredients to an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake and then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a crumbed ginger biscuit. Enjoy!
- 3 limes
- 750ml bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 125g raspberries
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups chilled soda water
- Step 1 Juice 2 limes (you’ll need 2 tablespoons juice). Place lime juice, wine, brandy and sugar in a 1.5-litre-capacity jug. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Step 2 Thinly slice remaining lime. Add lime slices, apple slices, raspberries and ice cubes to jug. Top up with soda water. Serve.
- 4 white marshmallows
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 4 pink marshmallows
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup quartered red glacé cherries
- 3/4 cup Malibu Caribbean rum with coconut flavour
- 1/4 cup coconut syrup
- Chilled soda water, to serve
- Step 1 Thread 1 white marshmallow, 1 maraschino cherry and 1 pink marshmallow onto a short skewer. Repeat to make 4 skewers.
- Step 2 Place coconut on a plate. Rub the lime wedge around the rim of 4 martini glasses. Dip in coconut to coat the rim.
- Step 3 Place quartered cherries in the base of prepared glasses.
- Step 4 Combine Malibu rum and coconut syrup in a jug. Divide evenly among glasses. Top up with soda water. Garnish with skewers. Serve immediately.
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture
- 8 scoops coffee-flavoured ice-cream with chocolate-coated almonds
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- 290g pkt White Wings Glazed Baked Doughnuts mix
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 1 egg
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vodka
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 80ml (1/3 cup) espresso coffee, cooled
- Step 1To make doughnuts, preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease eight 7cm doughnut pans. Cook doughnuts following packet directions using oil, milk and egg listed here (omit glaze). Set aside to cool completely.
- Step 2 To make the espresso martini, combine all the ingredients in a jug.
- Step 3 Place the mascarpone, cream and icing sugar in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoonful of the martini mixture. Use a balloon whisk to whisk until soft peaks form.
- Step 4 Cut each doughnut into thirds horizontally. Place about 1 tablespoonful of mascarpone mixture in the base of 4 martini or serving glasses. Top with a doughnut slice. Drizzle over 1 tablespoonful of remaining martini mixture. Top with another tablespoonful of mascarpone mixture. Repeat with another doughnut slice, mascarpone mixture and martini mixture, finishing with a doughnut slice.
- Step 5 Top glasses with ice-cream scoops and decorate with remaining doughnut slices. Drizzle over the remaining martini mixture. Dust with cocoa to serve.
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 litre clear apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 small pink lady apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 small granny smith apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 125g raspberries, torn
- 1/3 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1 Scrape seeds from vanilla bean. Place half the apple juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add vanilla bean, seeds, cinnamon and cloves. Cook for 2 minutes or until just simmering. Remove from heat. Stand for 30 minutes to cool. Pour into a large jug or bowl. Stir in remaining apple juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Step 2 Remove and discard vanilla bean, cinnamon and cloves.Step 3Place apple juice mixture, vodka, lemon juice, apple slices, raspberries, mint and ice cubes in a large serving jug. Gently stir to combine. Divide among glasses. Serve.
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cloudy apple juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) elderflower cordial
- 2 tablespoons gin
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 125ml (1/2 cup) prosecco
- Thinly sliced green apple rounds, to decorate
- Step 1 Place two 185ml (3/4 cup) cocktail glasses in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Step 2 Place the ice, apple juice, elderflower cordial, gin and cinnamon stick in a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake for 1 minute.
- Step 3 Strain mixture into chilled glasses. Top with prosecco. Decorate glasses with apple slices.
Mumma Z xxx